Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Sweet as.

Awesome typography animation. I still quote this audio today and this makes it all the cooler.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Very cool stuff.

Beautiful quirky style throughout, really well made and very funny.
I think I'll try some animation again after seeing this.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Beautiful

Awesome soundtrack, and great style of animation. Kick ass.

Where is the Duck? Where is the Duck?

HURRAY!!

I rule at this, I win every time! I like it it's good, i like how it had a duck in it and also that it made quack sounds (possibly the highlight). Really cool and awesome in one. I think it should get 10 stars for innovation and sodomy.

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Not the worst.

It was ok, but it made little sense, especially how germans had howitzers and moved them 5 feet away from a building that had documents in it that they wanted and they had to shoot sandbags to get them and you're this one guy flanking them first person and they don't care to shoot you and... anyway, overall it was ok.

Minions Minions

Might be good if it worked.

From what I gathered from the title screen and music it's gonna be robotic team fortress 2. If only you made it playable offline, also some UI was glitched including your loader.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Hey hey long time no see!

Hahaha this is hilarious, I'm not sure if that's what you were going for but that's the effect on me.

Blast from the past and a half!

Hope you're well.

Jessismith responds:

Leeeech!!! Heya!!!!

And I'm not sure if that was the effect I was going for, but I'll take it!

And yes....what can I say? I'm a fan of the golden oldies. :3

It's nice to see you again, and I'm doing alright. I don't get on NG as much anymore, but I still visit from time to time. And likewise....I hope you are also doing well. Cheers, old friend!

Zelda's Storm OoT Zelda's Storm OoT

Long time no listen. This is really nicely mixed.

If you haven't looked into getting this on OCRemix you totally should it's a lot better than some of the stuff on there. Love the build up after the 2:00 mark. Smiley faces all around!

VGSongbird responds:

^_^ oh I still don't know if I'm good enough to be considered for OC Remix. But that's fantastic that you think so!

In Remembrance In Remembrance

Been a long time since I've been on Newgrounds, so glad I popped on to check up on old favorites.

I didn't read your description until after I listened the first time. It's really sweet. I particularly like the ending quarter.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you for checking up on my work. I'm glad you liked this one. :)