Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Hey hey long time no see!

Hahaha this is hilarious, I'm not sure if that's what you were going for but that's the effect on me.

Blast from the past and a half!

Hope you're well.

Jessismith responds:

Leeeech!!! Heya!!!!

And I'm not sure if that was the effect I was going for, but I'll take it!

And yes....what can I say? I'm a fan of the golden oldies. :3

It's nice to see you again, and I'm doing alright. I don't get on NG as much anymore, but I still visit from time to time. And likewise....I hope you are also doing well. Cheers, old friend!

Zelda's Storm OoT Zelda's Storm OoT

Long time no listen. This is really nicely mixed.

If you haven't looked into getting this on OCRemix you totally should it's a lot better than some of the stuff on there. Love the build up after the 2:00 mark. Smiley faces all around!

VGSongbird responds:

^_^ oh I still don't know if I'm good enough to be considered for OC Remix. But that's fantastic that you think so!

In Remembrance In Remembrance

Been a long time since I've been on Newgrounds, so glad I popped on to check up on old favorites.

I didn't read your description until after I listened the first time. It's really sweet. I particularly like the ending quarter.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you for checking up on my work. I'm glad you liked this one. :)

Spark (Intro) Spark (Intro)

Hey Zero long time no see!

Just listening to this reminds me how far you've come with your composition. It's really spectacular. And you still have those tiny Zero-esque bits in it as well. Puts a smile on my dial man.

Flower Shop! Flower Shop!

Awesome.

This is so much better than people realise.

Chuckle 2 Chuckle 2

Yay!

This is what will be played when Chuckle Vision are Knighted.

Chuckle 5 Chuckle 5

Yay!

I would have liked it to have gotten some dirty beat at 0:41 but I like it regardless.

The Hangman The Hangman

Cool voice.

Really nice narrative voice. Congrats.

Theme of Love (FFIV) Theme of Love (FFIV)

Nice stuff.

The original is a really sweet melody and it's hard to make it sound bad. Really nice arrangement all in all. And the flash was brilliant!

About You and Me About You and Me

Very cool piece.

Always a fan of your sound. Really good guitar.

No1r responds: